View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 03:58 PM   #310
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

With only Week 30 to go, I will just let you all know that Week 30 may take a little while to post on, I don't expect to get all 8 conferences done in 1 shot.

Along with the game scores, I will also be posting final standings for each conference, plus first round conference tournament pairings. I may have to spend some time figuring out tiebreakers for seeding in the conference tournaments.

Speaking of, the conference tournament will feature all 16 teams from each conference. The top team in division A will face the last place team in division B in the first round, and so on. Teams will still be seeded 1-16, with the top seed going to the division winner with the best conference record, 2nd seed going to the other division winner. Then from there, it will go in alternating order by division. For instance, if the #1 seed comes from Division A, then seeds 3,5,7,9,11,13,15 will come from division A. If the #2 seed comes from division A, then seeds 4,6,8,10,12,14,16 will come from Division A. Hopefully it's not too complicated, I feel this is the best way to seed the teams and keep every first round game a cross division game.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote