F Emmanuel Nzekwesi, Oral Roberts (FR)
G Jeremy Hemsley, San Diego State (SO)
F Ivan Rabb, California (SO)
F Hassan Martin, Rhode Island (SR)

ADD:
Quote:
F Derrick Griffin, Texas Southern (SO)
G Ryan Taylor, Evansville (SO)
G Donte McGill, Florida International (SR)
F Sebastian Saiz, Mississippi (SR)

Martin was my favorite go-to guy, but he's injured and no indication of when he'll be back. Hemsley I've been wanting to drop for a while, just didn't have anyone to drop him for. We pick up some rebounding and some go-to scoring as a result.

GAME 9 LINEUP

We're 4-4 and in 10th place, just two spots out of a playoff spot. We're into conference play now and would really like to start it off right. Calvert, the team we're facing this week is 6-2 and lost last week but they are powered by two of the leading scorers in the country - Marcus Keene (CMU) and Damon Lynn (NJIT).

Both are playing not especially good opponents meaning both should -- in theory -- have big nights. For our luck, they've only got one game.

So we'll need to average around 150 points (so each guy notching 30 points apiece) to win. I think it's doable with this roster if these dudes do what they're supposed to.

I debated who to put in that last spot including UT-Rio Grande's Dixon who are playing a NAIA opponent this week, but I was afraid the coach would sit him to give him rest and he won't score a ton against them.

FIU's new player I signed, McGill is tempting for me to put into the lineup but they're playing North Florida and in general, FIU doesn't score a ton of points and they only have one game this week.

If I have to trust a one-game guy, I'll rely on Rutgers Freeman. They've only lost one game this year, they're playing an in-state rival which should mean big minutes to their leading scorer and rebounder and even if he somehow comes up dry on the scoring side, he'll surely get rebounds because that's been his bread and butter all year.

I like that three of my guys are playing two games this week, too. Gives me extra options. If we can average 30 game points per guy total across all of the stat categories (P/A/R) then I think we can pull out a win based on what I've seen research wise.

Here's hoping.

Minnesota A&M
G Jazz Johnson, Portland (Tu, Th)
G Ryan Taylor, Evansville (Th)
F Sebastian Saiz, Ole Miss (M, Th)
F Reid Travis, Stanford (M, Th)
F Deshawn Freeman, Rutgers (F)
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote