View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 05:53 PM   #318
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
What I'm trying to say is that my assumption was that the team that Burns picked as a good aligned, villager team, was able to PM - do we think that's not the case? Why would there be two "teams" then? Would he just have been able to pick people so that the wolf team wouldn't be able to add them?

I guess the main point from all of this is do we think Burns is able to PM with the people he picked - my initial assumption was yes, which is why I thought there'd be 3+ wolves, which is all I was trying to say originally...

I feel like we're talking in circles, but based on different ideas about how the "draft" worked. My opinion is that the village Captain didn't just draft a few people to add to a private team that can PM. My understanding is that the Captain drafted *all* of the villagers. But I guess I'm not really sure how either of those scenarios would actually work. Schoolyard pick back and forth between town and village for a few picks, and then the village gets the rest? In which case it's really just a fight over the top one or two roles.

In contrast, Jackal's idea suggest that the Village captain drafts one or two to add to a PM circle. That would be a huge advantage for the village, and not how I thought it worked, but I suppose is possible. Maybe it would offset the handicapped abilities of the good roles. Still, I assume it's not the case.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote