View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 06:25 PM   #35
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop
The best option... beat him. Let him know who is boss I have never gotten out of line with my parents because I use to catch beatdowns( not actual ones) I am still afraid of my mom and I am taller and weight more then she does... Spank your kid... the media makes it seem like it is a crime to correct your kid. Just my opinion...

I've given Graham a little spank from time to time, and it is definitely something we will use (CAREFULLY) as he and his little brother/sister grow up.

too early yet to really use it to it's full power. Graham's "trick" lately is to make changing the diaper a chore by "shutting the door" (closing his legs) as I try to put on the diaper. the other day when he was doing it, without thinking, I blurted out "do you want a swat?". unfortunately, his answer was "YES!". he didn't know what this swat thing was, but it sounded pretty cool for him. in fact, after I refused to give him one, he started to get upset, making the diaper changing even worse. sometimes, you just can't win...