View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 08:51 PM   #282
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our new provinces:

Zanzibar – Our newest Center of Trade! This island is just off the East Africa coast. 35630 people work the slave trade here. 9.19 ducats are currently being made here. I order a Missionary to convert the Sunni Swahili people.

Kefa – This province is directly south of our current hold in Gojjam. I took it for two reasons. First of all, it’s a lucrative gold mine, with 41066 Ethiopians making 52.75 ducats. Secondly, it’s Catholic already! I order a constable built here.

Sofala – This gold province is along the coast, two provinces above Delagoa Bay. The Bantu people here practice Animism. 56.344 ducats are made in the mines by the 75129 people. I have absolutely ordered a missionary here posthaste

Quelimane – Ivory is the trade game in this Catholic province adjacent to Sofala and along the coast. 30819 Bantu make 38.21 ducats. I order a constable built here

Kilwa – 145553 Swahili Sunnis work the gold mines here. This province is adjacent to the Swahili capital in Mozambique and is coastal. It is very close to Zanzibar. 72.13 ducats are made here, making this instantly one of our top five most valuable provinces based on total gold output. I order a missionary here.

Mombasa – This coastal province also has Ivory as a major trade. The 103110 Sunni Swahili people here have a decent tax value. They make 49.77 ducats. I have sent a mission here as well.

With weathly provinces like these, what was Swahili doing languishing at the back? They should have been moving over Africa like a green wave (the color of their flag is green).

We also got this new colony into a city:

Demak – 5062 people work the sugar trade here in Demak and generate 48.08 ducats for us. We are currently in the middle of building a fort here.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote