View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 05:54 PM   #28
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Restoration of Sukhothai Chapter Fourteen – The Elephant Joins

1 Feb – I claim another province in Lan Xang on our border

We are now the trade leader in Tropical Wood.

Our power behind the throne passes. Another rises to help after her – her young 15 year old nephew. Like the rest of the family, they will not be known to history.

6 Apr – We kill the rebels.

7 May – We retake Panuranga.

2 Mar, 1505 – My rivals that aren’t Bengal are no longer valid, so I choose Vijayanagar

21 June – I send a Missioanry to Hue.

1 Oct – Rebellion in Tay Nguyen

22 Oct – Put down

1 April 1506 – I claim another holding in Lan Xang on the border.

1 Nov – Rebellion in Hue.

22 Nov - Ended

1 Feb, 1507 – I order a Farming Manufactory in Kratie

1 April – Our Admin advisor passes. I head to my estates. I ask for a level 3 Theologian who will increase my ADM by 3 monthly as well as drop my rebellion stuff. It’s half off the cost and upkeep too. I ca only do this if our support is high enough, and only once every 40 years.

22 May – All of my holdings are now cored and been incorporated officially into Sukhothai.

1 June – The local Buddhists in Hue have realized they were following the wrong path, and are now Theravada, I send these to Tay Nguyen

I promote the Cham culture to an accepted one

2 Mar, 1508 – A new monastery is being dedicated and I gain 10 karma after spending a little cash to make nice

19 Aug – Tay Nguyen converts! They understand the bliss of Great Buddha

We send these Missionaries to Panduranga

1 Sept – Malacca keeps marching on the island from Pasai and won another war there.

1 Feb, 1509 – Workshop for Chaiyaphun

15 Mar – I claim another holding of Lan Xang’s.

1 Jan, 1510 – I order a Workshop in Prey Nokor

6 April – We announce the A1nnexation of Ayutthaya into our great realm!

This will take around 6 years, require a diplomat the entire time, and drain some DIP monarch power each month

27 June – We convert Paduranga to the Buddhist Way. Next? Indrapura

10 July – Champa joins our nation as a vassal!

I get a Mission filled that I have subjects, and our dip annexation cost is cut massively. Good timing. It’s almost like I timed them to fire off together. (I did)

1 Aug – I get an event and I choose to lose prestige for Karma

1 Feb, 1511 – Lan Xang is badly losing a war.

11 Feb – Our ruler passes

Our new ruler is Leuthai III, an even 4/4/4 ruler with the Zealous trait

We renew vows with Ayutthaya, Champa, Pegu and Taungu

Champa again provides our new Queen,

1 Sept – Our military advisor passes and we hire a new Grand Captain.

1 Dec – Mong Mai defeats Lan Xang, takes some of their provinces north of us, releases Dai Viet, and drops them to just two holdings.

1 March, 1512 – Indrapura converts! Next? Kratie

Oh, and we’ve finished one task of the Age of Reformation

Let’s do another. I reach out to our vassal, Champa, and they agree to change their faith to Buddhist. I spend 40 prestige to make nice with them

That’ll give me two tasks.

That has two benefits.

1. It will speed up our achievements of Age only abilities
2. If I get three in an Age, I can declare a Golden Age that lasts 50 years

1 Dec, 1512

Are you ready?

Admin Tech 10 –

I can get another group of ideas!

I choose Exploration. I have saved up some DIP.

We take Quest for the New World. I order my fleet to berth from protecting trade

I then take Colonial Ventures. We now have colonists

We also unlocked a Sukhothai idea –

Father Governs Children – We get -1 national unrest

I recruit an Explorer and hand them a fleet of 6 Early Carracks. I’ll send them first into the Indies

1 Jan, 1513 - I chose Native Extermination policy.

25 June – First exploration is finished. I’ll keep it up.

19 July – Kratie converts! Next is Chiang Taeng and that’s our last one that hasn’t seen the light of Buddha.

1 Sept – I order a Farm Estate in Kukarinor Surin

29 Oct – Another expedition heads out

7 Jan, 1515 –

A busy day!

We finish integration and the Elephant has wisely chosen to join us. You can see that we are going to be granting a request and gaining stuff there, as well as a Mission completed to build a grand navy.

All have 0 unrest and 35% unrest, and Theravada culture save for one

Thawai
– Coastal, south of Pegu, Jungle, Naval Supplies, tropical, Temple, 9 dev, Workshop, Mon culture, 0.39 cash made

Marit –
South of Thawai on the northern-west part of the Malay peninsula, 11 dev, Jungle, Chinaware, Marketplace, Temple, Workshop, Mon people, 0.65 made here.

Phetcheburi
– Grasslands, Tropical Wood the good, Central Thai culture, 12 dev, 0.62 made here, with a Regimental Camp, and the normal three buildings. Coastal, east of Marit.

Chaiya
– South of Marit, coastal, former capital of Ayutthaya, 14 dev, Grasslands, Central Thai culture, 0.72 made here, Fishers of Fish work here, with the three you expect

Thalang-
South and west of Chaiya, coastal grasslands, on the border of Malacca, Malay culture, Fish here too, 0.61 made here, 12 dev

Nakhon Si Timmara – Malay, Sunni, Tropical Wood, Grasslands, 12 dev, 0.47 made here, border of Malacca, normal buildings. I order my army here

We gained 8000 troops and 8 ships

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote