View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 02:59 PM   #688
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
High School Meet vs Tallulah Falls @ Ruby Fulbright 12/11

Brett

Brett's shoulders and knees appear to be much better following a few days off over the weekend. Hopefully, it will lead to better swims this weekend (Friday at this meet, and Saturday and Sunday at a year round meet). Unfortunately, this is a travel meet, well up into the Georgia mountains. I'm doubtful Brett's mind will be in the right place for this one. Also, the wife and I won't be going, so I won't have any insight on how he did, unless he or some one else passes it along.

# 5 (d1/s1): M Open 200 Free (2:08.68Y )
# 25 (d1/s1): M Open 500 Free (5:40.85Y )

Relay (Entered by Admin):

# 1 (d1/s1): M Open 200 Medley Relay (Team C)
# 27 (d1/s1): M Open 200 Free Relay (Team C)

Brett's relays were cancelled. There are going to be 16 teams at this meet, and it will probably last over 6 hours. To speed things up, each team will only be allowed to swim 2 relays (thus Brett's C relays have been dropped). Because this meet is scheduled to run so long, and the trip home from the meet will be several hours, Brett is likely to not getting home from this meet until 2 A.M., and he has warm up for a year round meet a 6:30 the next morning. This isn't setting up to be a good year round meet for Brett...I may be driving up to the meet to pick him up so he can leave a little early (but I'm not going to make him leave. If he wants to stay with his friends and ride the bus back as part of the experience, then I will let him)

Last edited by Breeze : 12-10-2015 at 03:04 PM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote