View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 07:35 AM   #84
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
Potential problem - I have tried to play USF twice. Both times, they fielded no kick return team, and their defense lined up in an 11-0-0 with everyone in a 2 point stance facing their sideline. I can literally run any play and score, and after that, I can kick the ball short and recover it, then score again. I could probably score about 500 points.

If this doesn't fix itself... Should I just see how bad I can beat USF for shits and giggles? Or.. Should I do my best to somehow make the game respectable in order to not disturb the statistical integrity of the league?

I have no idea how I would do that except to maybe put up about 600 yards by running my players out of bounds after a gain of 10 or so yards every play, then spend the rest of the time running clock and kneeling.

Hopefully it will fix itself. Otherwise I fear the number 1 ranking for FAU has broken the game.

Were saw this in another league I play in several seasons ago. Guy tried re-download ing a dozen times and couldn't get it to play normal.

According to him if you kick it through the end zone their offense would come out and play normal. But the Ford never fixed itself.

That is a big Stas league so we agreed 150 rushing and 400 passing was cool. He hit that and kneeled it out or punted it.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote