View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 08:23 AM   #233
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Purdue, I'm really not waiting to screw you over here. If I vote for you now, I put you up two votes. You vote me, and it is back to one.

That said, I do think you are a better villager than wolf. The votes on you have felt a little bit contrived. I joked about the Shia thing as much as anyone before the game started, but it wasn't a vote-worthy offense (OK, maybe on Day 1) from my standpoint. Just a little ball-busting.

So, if I'm not comfortable with the votes you are attracting, I would probably start by looking there. I'm also not wild about the two non-votes on me. I'm certain that if we are both villagers that there is at least one (and likely more) wolves with votes on us now. Pretty safe bet, given that most of the votes are in and that wolves try to avoid clustering their votes.

I can't really swing things back at anybody because if there are wolves on me or you or both (or you're a wolf), I don't have enough power to swing things. DAMN, I wish I was still a pawn, those four votes could come in handy.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote