View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 12:03 AM   #45
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The 10 year old pickings are getting slim here in the 10th round. John gets desperate and drafts a kid that no one had ever seen. I have to wonder if that wasn't gamesmanship. I really hope it wasn't and that he turns out terrible. Continuing their desperation, they take another lineman that has severe attitude and ability issues. That one, in particular, was one of the lowest kids on my list due to his attitude. However, John was desperate for any size whatsoever.

I finish out the 10s with Jackson H (Jack) and Brandon L. Jack's a smaller kid and I'm not a fan of smaller kids. However, Jack fits our team well as quick kid on the reverse. I had him listed as the 9th best overall, I just didn't like his size.

Brandon helps give our line depth. I hope to trade Abe for Nick. Nick plays end. I might have to trade Tyler for Noah, so I definitely wanted another lineman. Brandon's raw scores were the worst of those recorded, but not by much and I liked his effort. Plus, I liked him better than any of the other four kids that were left in the draft.

Unfortunately, I have to say goodbye to Alex S. He goes to John with one of the last two picks of the draft. Alex was better than that, but I had resolved to not take him based on the effort he gave me last year.