View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 11:07 PM   #448
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Before I move to Romania, I was to make some offers.

This is Matteo Guendouzi, a great young, developed star who was unsigned and is coming free in a month. I make him an offer to join us for free. I really do want to bring in a nice ST that can really do well. Mounie plays well with my AM guys, but often just doesn’t do well at all. Compare him to Gimenez, Ivan or Schlocobiert who was always on fire. Jorgensen, Mounie, Lazcano, backup GK Lossl – none of these are my long-term future at the position, although I’d be fine moving into next year with Mounie at ST. I am also losing Lowe, Lazcano, and Jorgensen. I list the 33 year old Insua as well as GK Darlow. Kachunga is already listed, at his request.

That means I would be intentionally carrying the following older vets into next year – Schindler, Mooy, Ristovski, Mounie, Loftus-Cheek and Berghuis. I’d transfer list LC if I brought in Guendouzi.

We have 88 mill for next year’s club.

I still love Chris Hughes from Man City whom we loaned last year and he has a buyout clause of 75 mill. He’s the best English youth player out there right now and he’s already been capped at 19. He plays in the middle, and if we don’t sign Guendouzi I will likely make him an offer.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote