View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:45 PM   #498
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Hey, EF, I tend to lean the same way as you on this for the "in-game" stuff, but it seems clear to me that Abe is saying you have misrepresented him somehow or been a little careless in how you put forth his opinions, because the anger he is responding with sounds an awful lot what I was going through with KWhit.

So maybe take a step back a little and take a look at the above posts to see if that is true?

I mean, I am for the vote Abe move, but I see nothing good by continuing this back and forth in the way it has developed.

I've said my part on the issue, which is and should be a non-issue. I am a little tired of people taking this as more than it is, IT'S A GAME.

I posted a rundown of the day one votes and then my opinion about what should be our next step. He acts like it's a personal attack and starts with the self pity. At that point it's on him.

I apologize to everyone else for this becoming whatever it became but that is where I draw the line. I was somehow part of something that got blown WAY out of proportion in one person's eyes.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote