View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 09:19 PM   #260
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
wanted to getmy vote in just in case I am tied up tomorrow at work.

Thoughts as follows..

I think a leader needs to put people into good roles and let them fulfill their abilities. Dangarion has lead successful people and could be a great leader for the new colony.

I think my life as a scientist on earth gives me a slight edge over Raven who was a farmer. As to day to day tasks I think Raven and I could make a great scientific foundation.

Grover lived in space so his engineering input can be invaluable.

Shoveler enforced justice and will be able to rule with an iron fist if need be.

I chose Chief as doctor as I imagine any medical needs on Mars may be from a ER type perspective. i.e. catastrophic events that need quick thinking.

I think a quick goverment setup and then getting into the next task at hand is the most prudent way to start a colony. No rules and chaos starts.

I'd like to hear from Chief regarding being the docter and also want to know more about Thomkaland leading. I see people's fears about a military state but I can assure you that a marine base on mars is not the goal, lol.

i mean did you SEE all the Doom games? It was the scientists that messed crap up. THe marines had to shoot all the monsters and save the day.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote