View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 10:28 AM   #430
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
I did not get a bad feel from any of them to be honest. EF went toe to toe with Font for a few posts, but that was the only weird behavior I identified, and it really wasn't much to go off of after how EF has played on day 1 in the past game or so.

As for the night, why kill one of the lead vote getters? It would make more sense to me to leave brit around to draw votes today.

I generally find that not commenting at all when you're around and a big debate is going around is wolfish behavior, keeping a low profile while the villagers fight it out. So whatever the reason, it looks bad to not be participating.

If I didn't know I was at my other job from 4-ish on and unable to be online, I would look askance at my own history of non-participation yesterday evening. It just doesn't look good.

As to your last point and I see Narc raises it later, it is a very curious move for sure.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote