View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 10:40 AM   #435
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Well he was on the block until 9:59 so it would have to be a pretty damned solid read to believe that when he didn't reveal at any stage. For that to work it would have to be an early read and then the wolves weren't around going into the last hour or so. I don't think wolves around near deadline would think he could be seer and not reveal when his head is on the block at 9:58.

Good point. That just makes the move even more curious.

It would like worse for EF to me, but I just don't read his reactions to being targeted as being wolfish. EF is brilliant and he could be playing us with this, but I don't think so. We have all been there, feeling helpless that no one will listen to what we're saying or seems to be against us for no reason at all.

It might be for meta-ish reasons, but what font said she had heard is true: villagers tend to get very irrational when targeted. And often upset and do emotional things.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote