View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 02:14 PM   #15
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

I did adjust the lineup a bit. Having said that …

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitcat
That is a hilariously bad roster

You're not wrong. It's hideous even by Hard Mode standards. Mengele even features prominently in our first match …

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421
if we are only using 2 Forwards, Pfeiffer should start over Tiel. Tiel is better than Mengele, but Mengele is 4 years younger.

I've played just the first match at this point, so I'll make that switch in the next one. Won't change that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitcat
Blank in as a second midfielder taking out one of our 7 defenders maybe Ortag and Pfeiffer starting for Mengele...) Also if you have one more high defense guy on the bench starting him at GK in half the games

On the second part; we don't. First part; there's a method to my madness. Wasn't going to get into this quite yet but basically to get competitive* my goal is to get three key defensive positions up and running asap: goalkeeper, sweeper, defensive midfielder. I'm going to turn one of the defenders into a DM(probably just get them started on it, really). That'll turn this 7-1-2 into a 6-2-2 on it's way to a somewhat more balanced formation.

*relatively speaking
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote