View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 11:50 AM   #107
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Ack, I am really stupid. It turns out the "missing" person PMed me a while back but I lost track of it in a pile of PMs! Mea culpa. So I have everyone after all. Onward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
One final gameplay note, and I will shut up. Don't construe anything I ( as the impartial moderator) may say involving any of you. If I happen to mention people's names in the little RP blurbs each day, don't think I'm trying to blame them or not blame them, or assigning any special powers to anyone. You can do your misconstruing on your own, leave my statements out of it.

These two comments seem strange to me. It may be that peregrine realized that he let it slip that he was waiting on a PM - giving us more information than he meant to about one of the wolves/seer/doctor etc... So he backpedalled and tried to convince us he really had the PM after all.

I think (since we don't have much else to go on) that we need to focus on one of people who hadn't posted at the time of peregrine's initial comment that he was waiting on a PM.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote