View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 02:00 PM   #144
korme
Go Reds

Just because I have cast my vote doesn't mean I will not change it. Let us take a look at NoMyth's sketchiness, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMyths
*spurred by Mustang's comments, NoMyths stands up, pulls out a silver letter opener, and then cuts his arm (slightly...don't need any gaping wounds to attract wolves) a few times with the blade to show that he isn't a werewolf*
First, NoMyths feels it is necessary to lurk, going an entire page (50 posts for me) without posting. As soon as someone questions the people who have been quiet, NoMyths comes out and feels that he MUST say he is a villager, right off the bat, very unusual compared to everyone else.

Quote:
How about I offer everyone who doesn't vote to lynch me a free hooker each night, since in this town I just happen to be the king pimp?
Again, here, NoMyths asserts that he wants everyone's help so he can be kept safe for this journey. King Pimp? How does one earn such a title? Do "pimps" bite their prey on the neck?

Quote:
As long as Whitney Houston doesn't suddenly appear and burst into song, I'm all for it.

Then again, if she did show up, I think we could all take pleasure in that particular lynching.
Desperate to get attention on someone else, NM tries unsuccessfully to have people try and lynch a player not even involved in the game.

Quote:
Maybe you slept late...because you were up eating villagers last night!
With the deadline tonight, NM feels some urgency and seriously tries to get people to turn their heads to someone else, Eaglesfan. The wink fools no one, NoMyths is trying to let everyone get their minds off of him and onto anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMyths to Peregrine
Ooooh...now get upset enough to reveal that he's a werewolf! *gets rope ready*
He "playfully" tries to make out the leader to be a werewolf. Poorly played.

Quote:
Hmm...everyone except the villager you were eating, maybe!
And finally, NoMyths' latest attempt to jump on somebody, again trying to make another person a suspect. The more people suspects, the less likely he'll be exposed as a werewolf himself.

Desperation is a stinky cologne NoMyths. I voted Swaggs in retaliation, because he voted me blindly. But I have reason now.

Unvote Swaggs
Vote NoMyths

Last edited by korme : 06-24-2005 at 02:01 PM.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote