View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 04:55 PM   #373
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
VOTE NTNDEACON

I don't like the way dubb has acted lately. It seems like one of those things that is going to cause a fight eventually, and I'm afraid he might catch me in it. That is not a game concern, but a personal concern, but I would like to note that the lack of fighting lately has been really nice. That said...sigh, I'm willing to let it go for today, unless he tries to wade into it again.

My concern with ntn is that he has a history of being able to duck pressure for a long time because of the quietness. He can wind up being the kind of UTR player Alan was talking about that gets ignored because of other things or crazy whims. So if I'm not going to vote for the person I really want gone but rather to vote for the person that could cause the most trouble if he was bad, this is where it has to go.

When I have been called out. I have given reasons not to vote for me. Yes, iam quiet. I imagine I will continue to be. I don't like making posts for the sake of just making posts. so especially early when ihave no clue who is a bad guy , I tend to be sparse with my words. I have a feeling that once Ido become evil iwill be rooted out quickly, as Isuspect that I have been an early viewing target of the seer on some occasions because of my quiet nature. I think there are others who would and have caused more damage than I would if and when ibecome bad. (I imagine it will happen eventually if I keep playing. lol)
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote