View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 06:13 PM   #80
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Ok, trying to give the facts is sounding alot like whining. So, ok Senator, you are in a tough spot. What are you going to do?

I have been watching the scrimmage film over and over. I think I can nasty my right overbalanced TE and pinch that DE, which gives me numerical advantage on that right side. I have big Jack pulling, and thunder Perez running. (I call Perez Earl Campbell because of his legs and build). If I have to run 16 power and 18 sweep every damn play I will. Then I will hit them with a 43 reverse. If we can get the snap off, I think we can get yardage.

Defense, box the ends and have the corners contain. Make them go inside on us, force it. Give up 4 - never 80, and hope we can get a turnover or a miscue on them.

That's the game plan. 4:45pm CST. We are going to show and see what happens.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote