View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 06:56 PM   #108
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I loan out Kitching among others.

I bring in 32 year old Brazilian Marcedo to run my U19 squad.

I offer a month trial to GK Yves Ma Kalambay, a 33 year old international from the DR Congo, and wo has been looking for a coaching gig, and that’s how I came across him. He was not in my scouting list for players, but I found him looking for staff, jobs. If he wants to come over, I may like him a lot more than Taylor.

Game 4 – Away vs Harrogate Town – Alright, can I keep our momentum? Can our GK stop the on-target shots from sinking? Keep our run going! We have a fast and quiet half, no cards, nothing. They have 1 shot, none on target, to our 9 and 4. Just keep up, you’ll be fine. In the 57th, Devlin feeds a nice, low pass to the feet of Heardman for goal. Roberts spells Browne . Harrogate gets three quick yellows. They are clearly frustrated. Sylvestre for Ashby. Bedford for Logan. We give up a goal in the 84th. We hold and tie, 1-1.

Now, this is Taylor as an issue again. Up until the early 80s, our foes had, for the entire game, 2 shots, 0 on target. Then they pressured us, and had just two shots on goal, for the game. Taylor gave up the first.

I don’t think Taylor is my guy.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote