View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 10:35 PM   #111
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Who’s been showing up? We have been!

Devlin, Browne, and Davey are in the Team of the Week

League #7 – Away vs Boreham Wood – Keep up our run! I have moved another youther, ST.MC Reece Miller to my substitutional main squad to replace some folks heading out to internationals. Roberts is injured early and I send in Bennett to spell him. They score in the 23rd. They have two cards, and then three. At the half, they have 1 shot, 1 on target. Taylor is striking again. Show me something else! Heardman an early card. I send in Miller. Can you get a goal in your first professional match? Almost! Kebbie send him two nice crosses that were on target but stopped by their GK. In the 81st, Devlin crosses deeply, and it sneaks into goal without anyone touching it. And….we hold and tie 1-1.

Roberts is out for two months.

I need to bring in some better depth that Bennetts or other youth on their way up. I sign some more attacking style hot prospect and send them to my U23 squad.

League #8 – Home vs Maidenhead – Our foes are in 22nd. Browne is back, but he’s tired, so I am starting Bennetts at AMR today. Spetch starts at Fullback. I am looking to bring Browne back for the Barnet match in a few days. Keep our run going! Logan to Heardman for goal in the 15th. And then a few minutes later, they score. Half. I send in Moore, Bedford, and Corbridge. But we don’t manage to crack their goal again, 1-1 tie. Taylor, once again, allowed a goal with a small number of on-target shots 93 in this case).

I am tired of Taylor.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote