Hall Of Famer

February

Feb. 1 – Away vs Barnet, Conference
Feb. 8 – Home vs Barnet, FA Trophy
Feb. 11 – Away vs Maidenhead
Feb. 15 – Home vs Halifax
Feb. 22 – Away vs Salford

I win Manager of the Month!

League #31 – Away vs #6 Barnet – I open today cautiously. Vengeance!!! On a corner, Logan finds Davey for goal. Quiet half. Don’t get complacent! They grab two goals in the 2nd half, and beat us 2-1.

FA Trophy vs Barnet – Well I lost to Barnet last time. But now? Now it really matters! Let’s get ‘er done and move through them. Vengeance!!! Cascades of rain are pouting around. They are sandblasting us at our own home, and we are barely holding on. Half, 0-0. Go get us that goal! Then, in the 61st, goal is made. By us! We’ve had 6 shots, and this is only the 2nd on target, to their 13 and 7. But Ashby finds Fejiri for goal. And we’ll take it! I send in Sylvestre in the 72nd. In the 74th, Ashby to Browne for goal. That is just the 3rd shot we’ve even had on target. I slide back to cautious. I suspect a Barnet Wave is About to Crash Poole Town. Myring heads in. Then Spetch to give my fullback spot some more energy fresh off the bench. At the 89:19 mark, finally, our foes score. They have dominated this match so much, they had to. Can we hold on? Yes we do. MOM is Ashby, and we win 2-1. Nicely nice!

We draw Morecambe for the FAT Trophy Quarterfinals

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote