April

Apr. 4 - Home vs Kidderminster
Apr. 7 – Home vs Leyton Orient
Apr. 10 – Away vs Dover
Apr. 14 – Away vs Chesterfield
Apr. 18 – Away vs Aldershot
Apr. 25 – Home vs Grimsby
May 16 – Neutral vs Grimsby for the FA Trophy Final

So, as you can see, we have 6 games left for the regular season, and we are probably finishing in the playoffs. Which gives us a shot at League 2. With a game in hand against the teams below us, we are likely not to fall below 7th, so I’m good calling this a playoff season. But I covet that bye. Get Poole Town to #3!

League #41 – Home vs Kidderminster – I will begin positively for today’s match. We have everyone rested from the semis too, as it was a while ago. Keep our run going! They score first in the 15th, but Heardman follows a few minutes later. And then…..nothing. Half. Show me something else! Shots, possession, etc were roughly even. In heads Myring and Corbridge. Moore feeds Browne goal in the 77th, and that…..is it. We hold and win 2-1. Good job!

League #42 - Leyton Orient just dropped a game to Grimsby three days ago. We have them tired, and in our place, so this is the best chance to steal a win. If you’ll recall, we did not do well against them away earlier in the year. I begin attacking, because I want to see if I can catch them napping. But Leyton dropped from #1 to #2 with the loss, so they may be angry. So I want to watch it. VENGEANCE!!! I slide back to positive after 12 minutes of playing defense. In the 16th, Browne gives Heardman just a beautiful assist, that he finishes. They collect a card. 28th minute? What happened then? Just a Browne to Fajiri score, nothing much. I slide to balanced. In the 32nd, they pop the goal. Half. Don’t get complacent. Another card fort them. Blanchfield a card – I send in Sylvestre. They sink a corner in the 67th. Roberts and Dinyezi head in. That was not good enough. We should have won 2-2.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote