View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 01:40 AM   #960
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
The NK on britrock essentially gave us 2 D1s, because of so much focus on EF. We knew EF would still have a lot of focus on D2, so he'd get at least some of the votes, and the other focus would most likely be on another villager.

Things actually were going exactly that way as 30 mins after N1, EF already had 2 votes. If EF doesn't lock himself in on Shoveler so early after N1, the voting for D2 would have likely been all over the place.

A few people said that NK on Brit was not a good move, but I think they actually didn't understand it. I still like the move, but think EF locking in on Shoveler had a negative snowball effect on us.

I can understand your thinking but there is a reason taking out Britrock suggested inexperienced players and that's because it helped the village with vote clarification and made it look like Eagle was being set up. Had you taken out anyone else I'm pretty sure Eagle gets lynched day two no matter what. I would have voted for him. If nothing else then because he tied the vote which is a wolf move unless he has a power role, which he'd already claimed he didn't.

There was a fair bit of luck on the villagers side though first landing on Shoveler and then on you on day two. It's pretty hard to know how much is random and how much is valid reads, probably a bit of both although mostly random in my case.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote