View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 06:11 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Honorable Mention #2 – My Singing Monsters
Mobile
Big Blue Bubble
Monster Breeding

By adding a musical element to a traditional monster breeding game, Big Blue Bubble gave an existing genre a fun creative take. You have a number of monsters that will sing and play instruments with their body and thus, over time, you will assemble more and more of a song.

This is the only game in my life where I have turned it on for the music and then left it running In addition to the normal monster breeding mobile stuff by having a farm, decorations, and such, you’ll also have the ability to mute or increase and decrease the volume of certain monsters. You also have different songs on different islands, and your goal may be very different one each, with different songs:

It’s a load of fun! Now lots of folks who came back to the game have noticed how there are more ads and such now then a few years ago on release.

Shoot, I even really enjoy the loading song!

There is also a sequel prequel called Dawn of Fire that changes some stuff up, and introduces baby versions of the characters on the first map that evolve as you move them to other islands.

Sing that Monster Melody

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-11-2020 at 11:03 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote