View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 04:41 PM   #568
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quick post. I have not been well today (the past few days to be honest) and knew that I wasn't going to be very active today at all. Didn't want to say that yesterday as I thought I was going to pretty much be out all day (sent Z and apology for that as I don't like the idea of missing a lot of time in these games, if it can be avoided). Luckily I am vanilla and meaningless as far as the village goes.

As for my move last night. I was not going to do it but then cheek made the move so I took a shot. Figured the chances are that I was still going to end up being lynched. My guess at that point was that the other two were either vanilla or at least one wolf.

Lynching me ends this font BS and lets everyone move on, hence the nightfall. Additionally, the only person I am getting a wolf read on is Shoveler so I have no second thought about leaving my vote there.

If I was a wolf, I tie it up and we take out either JAG or Narc. No way I would want to clear up day one for the village, let the village waste time trying to figure out what it all meant.

I will gladly fall on my sword but think that Shoveler is the way to go today.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote