Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 07:45 PM   #516
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
So we are breakfast at a restaurant this morning. My tummy immediately started to hurt, so when we were done, I excuses myself to the bathroom. I was in there for about 3-4 minutes when I hear someone come in. I'm currently unloading, but after about a minute he starts to huff and kind of whine that I'm still shitting.

Then he says "are you still alive in there?"

I say "yes sir, I'm sorry, in really trying to hurry."

About 30 seconds later he just says"what kind of person just sits in a stall, then he storms out."

Now I'm frantically wiping, even though I'm not really done, but I'm trying to be nice. I mostly clean up, flush, and wash my hands.

I exit the bathroom and he's standing at the end of the hallway and just eyes me. Turns out he's probably in his mid to late 70s.

I pass and say sorry.

Then his wife is about 15 feet further standing next to some tables.

As I walk by, she says,"pfft, jerk."

I stop and say, "sorry, I was going to the bathroom" but not sarcastically.

She then says, "next time don't just sit there."

I responded, "would you like to go in there and check, I can show you what I did." This was definitely said sarcastically/assholishly.

I then turned and went to leave.

Then, I see them behind me. They don't even bother going to the bathroom, they just go to pay.

The only saving grace is I didn't say to her what I wanted to, which was "just die already if this is how you live, the world would be much better." That probably wouldn't have endeared me to the people sitting nearby.

Are there really people who just sit in stalls? Believe me, I didn't want to be sitting in that stall, it's not like I was having a good time.

Those asses just ruined my day before it really started.

At that point I make it a point of just chillin' a bit longer..No reason to inconvenience myself.....
Apathetic Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote