View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 07:16 AM   #104
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

Here's how the Greens shaped up:

I wasn't ready for the run on speed. My top 2 WRs have speed of 80 and 79, and my RB runs a 77. This is really going to put the 'skilled WR' updates to the game engine to the test. If I can't put together a passing attack, I have nothing. Which brings us to the next point...

I wasn't ready for the AI to value special teams. My top special teams coverage guy is 56...and it drops off quickly after that. This is so unlike Greens teams of the past. I can usually count on my special teams to dominate. I might have the worst in the league now. I do, however, have an elite kicker!

My defense might actually end up being serviceable! My DL is pretty bad (73 and 65) but my LB is elite and my S is pretty nice. My CBs are slow but that just means I'll play a lot of zone. I think I have the LB and S talent to do it regularly without giving up huge pass plays.

Overall, this is not a normal team for me. It's going to be interesting to see how the season shapes up, and if I can find a way to make it work.