View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 06:48 AM   #114
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

It's week 5, and we take on the Silvers. They are an all passing offense team, with no defense to speak of.
Week 5 Scores

It's hard to say if the defensive Ai adjustments made a huge difference, because the Silvers have an atrocious defense. Their #2 CB is rated in the 50s with a speed of 67..... and that was the 2nd best player not on the D-line.

The offense is stacked, though. Top to bottom stacked. I think the worst guy on the starting offense was rated 85ish and was the center.

One thing I noticed with the passing game update is that the RB is no longer a guaranteed long reception. In fact, my RB drops more passes than he catches. I changed receiving for RBs to use the WR ratings, and it's killing my RB. I had a lot of drives where I had to think really hard about calling a pass to the RB because there was a +50% chance he's going to drop the pass. That really changed how I use him in-game, which is the kind of decision making I'm looking for.

Now the leaders!
Passing: Phelan still leads with 1503 yds. The Blues Goldberg is next with 1251.
Rushing: The Greens Walling leads with 203, but he's also got 50% more carries than the next guy on the list. I'm pretty sure this isn't going to work itself out until next season. The Coaches have really figured out what works for them, and it might be too late to change that this season. (without wiping the play records)
Receiving: The Blues Bahr has 947 and 19 TD now. The Greens Bachman moves up to 2nd with 695 with both the Avocados Kibler and Yellows Amerson at 690.
Sacks: Urquhart is up to 23 now. He's making a mockery out of the sack leaderboard.
Returns: Oranges Cornett is pulling away with 12 return TDs. Urquhart is 2nd with 9.
Kicking: The Yellows are leading by a LOT with 14 FG. We're next with 6, and 3 of those came last game!

Last edited by GoldenCrest Games : 11-18-2017 at 12:04 PM.
GoldenCrest Games is offline   Reply With Quote