View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 06:14 AM   #117
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

We have a pretty easy time with the Oranges, despite the continued kick return dominance of Cornett.

Cornett also did a pretty good job locking up my top WR Bachman, and my RB can't catch the ball to save his life, so I leaned on the running game a bit more this game. Running out of the spread might be my new favorite play.

Also, you might notice only 4 games this week. I had to start giving 2 teams a bye each week because I didn't have a balanced schedule when I started. Something for me to remember going into next season.

Now the leaders!
Passing: Phelan up to 1684 yds. The Blues Goldberg is 2nd with 1258.
Rushing: It looks like the rushing numbers are starting to creep up now. The Reds Artis now leads with 322 yds with our Walling in 2nd at 301. The Pinks Catron is starting to climb up the charts with 190 yds now.
Receiving: The receiving change must REALLY be hurting the Blues Bahr. He is still at 947 yds. Unfortunately Bachman couldn't gain much ground and is at 738. The Reds Artis must be the new flavor of the week because he's also jumped up on the receiving chart to 3rd with 704.
Defense: Urquhart adds to the sack total with 29 now. Seriously? 6 more sacks?
Returning: Oranges Cornett keeps rolling with 14 returns for TD. Yeah, he got 2 on me. The Purples Samuels has jumped up to meet Urquhart at 10.
Kicking: Yellows add 4 more and lead with 18 FGs. The 2nd place team (Greens) only has 8.
Misc: Weird stat. My LB Mincey is leading the league in special teams tackles with 38. Twice what the next guys has.
Attached Images
File Type: png Ex25week6.png (14.2 KB, 54 views)