View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 06:05 AM   #119
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

So we got our butts kicked by the Reds. When they were on offense, we couldn't stop the pass to the RB. He was ridiculously fast and could catch. I also couldn't do anything to stop the kick returner after I managed to score. (probably the same guy)

We started off pretty even, trading offensive TD early. Then the Reds started running a double blitz and got a couple sacks. After that, they blitzed nearly every play and there wasn't much I could do about it. My RB doesn't catch nearly well enough to counter consistent LB pressure. Once they found that out, it was pretty much the end of any chance I had.

With 3 game-weeks left, here's how the playoff chase is going:
Reds: 6-1
Greens: 5-2
Blues: 4-2
Cyans: 4-2
Yellows: 4-3
Pinks: 3-3
Avocados: 3-3
Silvers: 3-4
Purples: 2-5
Oranges: 0-7
Top 4 teams make the playoffs. Looks like Silvers, Purples, and Oranges are out. Everyone else still has a chance!

Now the leaders:
Passing: Phelan still dominates this one with 1958 yds. The Silvers Kohler moves up to 2nd with 1436
Rushing: Walling still leads with 381, but the Reds Artis has now moved to within 50 yds. The Silvers Cardenas is the last ranked starting RB with only 38 yds! (and the only RB with less than 1 yd/carry)
Receiving: Blues Bahr leads with 947 with the Reds Artis right behind with 924. Our top WR Bachman is 3rd with 757. The Silvers Devoe is the most targetted WR in the league with 6 more than Artis and 15 more than Bahr, but he's down at 704 yds.
Sacks: Urquhart stayed at 29 due to the bye.
Returns: Oranges Cornett still leads with 16 TDs. The Purples Samuels is 2nd with 11. The Reds Artis moves up to 3rd with 10, largely based on their game against us.
Kicking: Yellows still lead with 20/27. Greens are closing the game at 12/13. There are only 3 teams better than 50% on FGs. Yellows, Greens, and Cyans. The Blues have only attempted 4 FG this season!
Attached Images
File Type: png Ex25week7.png (13.8 KB, 53 views)