View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 07:41 PM   #516
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-Buddy Landell is finally 100% after his injury. I've been holding off on a big angle for him, waiting for him to get healthy.

-Ever since the dynasty started, I've been periodically trying to bring in Dick Murdoch. Murdoch though, decided to take a year off from the ring, and rejected all of my requests for negotiations. Over the last few weeks however, he's made it clear that he's accepting offers to get back in the ring. Even though our main event storylines are pretty well set with a lot of bodies, I take the plunge anyway, and bring in Murdock for a very reasonable $1,700/show over 18 months, and 10% of his merchandise revenue. Murdoch's hiatus has impacted his popularity somewhat, though he's still very well known (C- to C+) over the entire United States and Japan. He's starting to break down physically at age 36, but he has A+ toughness, "A" Stamina and Selling, and B+ Brawling, Charisma, Psychology, and Wrestling Basics, and can work as a face or a heel. He'll sit out a little while as I wind up some storylines and cut come big-ticket workers (Piper, Dibiase, etc).
molson is offline   Reply With Quote