View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 12:05 AM   #527
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-Buddy Roberts is exhausted after the last show. I've used him in 77 matches since the dynasty started, I can't imagine I've used anyone else much more.

-The TV show got a 2.18 rating. That's a ridiculous increase from the 1.39 we got last week, and easily the most watched show in WCCW history. I don't know the reason for the jump, but I'll take it.

-I noted a few days ago that the WWF had cleared out half their roster, and I expected them to go on spending spree, I guess in an effort to freshen things up. Today, they've made offers to 5 of our wrestlers - David, Kevin, Kerry, Bundy, and Koko B. Ware. The Von Erichs have always stayed loyal, but I wonder if Kerry's getting impatient, having not made an appearance in many months (though he does have a downside guarantee). I'm not worried about any of them going to work for Vince exclusively.

-Scott Irwin defeated Tony Garea to win the WWF Intercontinental Championship. Irwin had a 3-month reign as WWF World Champion earlier this year, and now has become their second "Triple Crown" winner (if you include his tag team title run as 1/2 of the Yukon Lumberjacks in the 70s).

Last edited by molson : 12-15-2007 at 12:12 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote