View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 01:06 PM   #533
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Mike View Post
For anyone who cares about the history of World Class, and the recent DVD released by the WWE, Karl Stern reviewed it in a free show over at figurefouronline.com. Here's a link and a description:

I fast-forwarded through most of the WWE WCCW DVD last night, and will try to watch the whole thing sometime this week.

As great as the Heroes of WCCW documentary was, the WWE production values really make a huge difference in a story as tragic as this one.

The music, the lighting, the footage created a much different mood. There were a few participants that weren't in the Hereos version (Scott Irwin, Jimmy Garvin, Buddy Roberts). And the guys who were in both, particularly Gary Hart and Kevin, both seemed much more organized here in their thoughts - obviously the WWE produces a more streamlined, organized final product.

I picked up a few new things I never heard before (Scott Irwin was the last to see David alive, and one of the first to find him dead - listening to him was the first time I ever considered that David's death MIGHT not have been an OD after all, and that Kevin discovered Chris' body after running into him in the woods a few hours earlier).

Bottom line, it looked great from what I saw, and I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Last edited by molson : 12-17-2007 at 01:08 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote