View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 10:24 PM   #535
molson
General Manager

WCCW STORYLINES - END OF JUNE, 1984

Storylines with participants and date of origin, in order of current heat:

1. Freebirds v. Von Erichs; recently evolved for the second time, (David, Kerry, Mike, Kevin, Fritz, Gordy, Hayes, Roberts; September)
2. Arturo Mendoza v. Tiger Mask (Mendoza, King Kong Bundy, Tiger Mask, Great Kabuki; April)
3. Tag Team Title feud; (Koko, Eaton, The Sheepherders; January)
4. Parsons/Dibiase Race Ange; (Dibiase, Parsons; June)
5. Koloff Push; (Koloff, Backlund, Sammartino, Road Warriors, Lothario, Rodgers, Hart).

-Lower Midcarders or higher without current storylines: Gino Hernandez, Dick Murdoch, Roddy Piper, Adrian Adonis, Ricky Morton, Buddy Landell, Frank Dusek)

-Freebirds/Von Erichs is obviously the focus of the company, but I'm trying to have some interesting stuff brewing underneath.

-Sheepherders v. Koko/Eaton has officially ended, though I was hoping to evolve it into Sheepherders v. Road Warriors (Unfortunately, The Road Warriors will be future parts of the Nikita Koloff angle, so they're not available here.

WRESTLER CONFLICTS

-The following wrestlers are unavailable on these days in July, as they consider these companies priorities over WCCW:

-Bob Backlund (Sundays, 4th Monday)
-Michael Hayes (Sundays, 4th Monday)

-We're down to two with conflicts, as I've surpassed Mid-Atlantic in prestige (which means Gary Hart now considers us his #1 priority). These conflicts will only effect us on our week 4 house shows. We've come a long way, and hopefully we're not too far from displacing the WWF as the most prestigious promotion in the world.

EXCLUSIVE WORKERS

-These are the on-screen workers who happen to work for no one else but me. I'll try to give them a heavier workload, as they're the least likely to have fatigue issues. These guys are also relatively safer when it comes to talent cuts:

-Al Perez
-Brian Adias
-Buddy Landell
-Bronco Lubich
-Bruno Sammartino
-David Manning
-The Sheepherders
-David Von Erich
-Dick Murdoch
-Doug Sommers
-Frank Dusek
-Fritz Von Erich
-Gino Hernandez
-Iceman Parsons
-Jose Lothario
-Kerry Von Erich
-Kevin Von Erich
-Lance Russell
-Lord Alfred Hayes
-Marc Lowerence
-Mike Von Erich
-Owen Hart
-Super Kendo
-Terry Gordy
-The Great Kabuki
-Tommy Rodgers
-Villano IV
-Villano V

WRESTLER COMPLAINTS

-Bruno Sammartino is extremely annoyed with how he has been pushed.
-Fritz Von Erich is unhappy with how often he has not been used on shows.
-Ricky Morton is extremely unhappy with how often he has not been used on shows.
-Roddy Piper is very unhappy with how often he has not been used on shows.

There's a little more unhappiness then there was last month, but everything is manageable. Ricky Morton's contract is up in 5 days and he won't be renewed. Roddy Piper is about to start a pretty high-profile feud with Gino Hernandez. Bruno is grumpy, but he won't be an active wrestler for long. And Fritz obviously wants to be on TV in some capacity, and I'll have an angle for him (and the rest of the Von Erichs) brewing over the next few months.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote