Useful Features

* Send me jobs like this
* Email job to a friend
* Back to Home

New Search

Keywords:

Keyword Matching:
Match All Match Any

Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience & qualifications)

Closing date: Friday 24 March 2006

London Business School's Vision is to be the pre-eminent global business school, nurturing talent and advancing knowledge in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment. The Sloan, Executive MBA and EMBA-Global Programmes (the latter run in partnership with Columbia Business School in New York) are three of the School's high profile degree programmes. The Sloan/EMBA Programme Office is responsible for the strategic direction, marketing, admissions, and delivery of these programmes.

The new role of Associate Director will develop a strategic and operational programme management plan and lead the Sloan/EMBA programme management team in its implementation. (S)he will act as deputy to the Programme Director in all aspects of student and academic affairs for each of the three degree programmes and their four streams. The Associate Director will provide oversight of the needs of each individual student constituency whilst looking for synergies between the complex structures of the degree programmes.

Candidates for this position will need a first degree, and preferably a postgraduate degree, ideally an MBA. You will need to have gained significant, ie a minimum of eight years, experience at a senior level in higher education or a corporate training and development function.

Other skills/personal qualities required include:

* People management skills (responsible for managing a team of four Senior Programme Managers, each of whom have a direct report).

* Budgetary management skills (responsible for a budget of £1.2m).

* High level communication and relationship building skills.

* Excellent organisation and planning skills.

* Strategic thinking.

* Commitment to customer orientation and service.

* Innovative approach with proven problem solving skills.

Salary commensurate with the role, skills and experience. Benefits include generous holiday entitlement, season ticket loan, contributory pension scheme and excellent recreational facilities, including on-site swimming pool, spa pool, sauna and fully equipped gym.

To Apply: Send a CV and a covering letter, quoting ref. AD to:

Human Resources,
London Business School,
Regent's Park
London NW1 4SA

Alternatively you may email your application to [email protected]

A job description and more information on London Business School can be found at www.london.edu

London Business School is an Equal Opportunities Employer.

It's not exactly my cup of tea in terms of experience, but it does have a lot of things that I like, beyond a livable salary. It'd be a work permit-able job I feel. It'd be something I could easily do. Who knows? I'll take a closer look in a bit.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote