(plus first show of May)

MAIN EVENTERS

Terry Gordy
Bob Backlund
Ted Dibiase
Roddy Piper
Michael Hayes
David Von Erich

-David is the world champion again, and the undisputed top guy on the roster. His biggest push is probably yet to come
-Backlund's somewhat lost in the middle of the renewed Von Erich/Freebird feud, but I've taken care to make sure he's able to stay relevant. He's been tremendous fit for us, and can wrestle quality main event matches with everyone
-Dibiase looks like the "which one of these don't belong" here, but he's been almost undefeated, so I don't think it's a stretch. I won't rush him into a new storyline, he'll just continue to steamroll over people until something frees up.
-Roddy Piper's obviously been on thin ice for a while - he also happens to be the current #1 contender for the world title per stipulation of his match with Adonis. He'll have a mini-feud with David before I send him on his way. I'll also pull a couple of talent trades, utilizing Piper's popularity in specific regions (The Norhwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast).

UPPER MIDCARDERS

Buddy Roberts
Koko B. Ware
Adrian Adonis
Kerry Von Erich
Bobby Eaton
Tiger Mask
Arturo Mendoza

-Adonis is taking a couple of months off to change his gimmick (and re-grow his hair)
-Mendoza may be down with the recent unmasking and tournament loss to Tiger Mask, but I still have big plans for him. There's no reason he can't be in the main event scene by the end of the year (and Tiger Mask might beat him there)

MIDCARDERS

Nikita Koloff
The Road Warriors
The Sheepherders
Ricky Morton
King Kong Bundy
The Great Kabuki
Kevin Von Erich
Buddy Landell
iceman Parsons

-Nikita Koloff, Ricky Morton, and The Sheepherders are the members of this group who are getting plenty of ring time and are involved in storylines - everyone else is sort of competing for attention.
-The Sheepherders and Koko & Waton really gave me hope that a solid tag division is worth pursuing. Their "A" rated match on TV last week was quite surprising.
-Speaking of tag teams, The Road Warriors consistently provide some interesting booking dilemmas. I don't know how long I can just have them squash jobbers and guys in on loan contracts. At some point I need to through them into something more meaningful, but they're still really years from their prime.
-I'm going to give Iceman Parsons a closer look over the next few weeks and months. He's been OK for me, had that feud with Chris Adams but hast mostly otherwise been a "jobber to the stars". But the dirt sheets are constantly talking about what potential he has. I might try to re-establish his friendly relationship with the Von Erichs to help boost him up.

LOWER MIDCARDERS

Brian Adias
Doug Somers
Tommy Rodgers
Frank Dusek
Mike Von Erich

-Adias has done practically nothing since he managed to actually drive Manny Fernandez out of WCCW. He only wrestled two matches in all of April. I really just don't see much in him at this point, he hasn't progressed as well as Mike Von Erich. The two were peers at the beginning of the dynasty, but Mike has shown much greater improvement.
-Frank Dusek is in the middle of a mini-push as new client of Gary Hart. From reading the TEW boards, it seems to be useful to keep some old guys around on your roster - it really helps the development of younger wrestlers who are able to compete with or against them.

OPENER

Super Kendo
Al Perez
Villano V

-It's hard to believe that the silly Mexican jobbers (Kendo, Villanos IV and V) have been with us for almost a year now. I have no plans to get rid of any of them, and I hope that at least one of the 3 emerges to reach the next level.

ENHANCEMENT TALENT

Owen Hart
Villano IV

OCCASIONAL WRESTLER

Jose Lothario

OTHERS

Skandor Akbar
Gary Hart
Arman Hussein
Boris Malenko
Bill Mercer
Lance Russell