View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 06:32 AM   #223
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I went by the 'field' if you would call it that. It looks like it could have been rather nice at one point, but it's really horrible now.

Older fields, in particular, have that typical crowning affect in the middle of the field. As I looked at it, this field looked to have almost a "Little House on the Prairie" look to it. It looked like a hill to me, at least on the side where the stands are. My side, the visitor side, actually didn't look that bad. We'll see in a few hours.

The plan was to attempt to throw 10 passes, whether we just turned up the field or not was up to the QB. I really wanted the Titans to think we'd throw the ball quite a bit. With that field, we may amend that.

I'm actually heading out there in just about an hour to watch the warm up and game of the Titans. Most of us, if not all, use our warm up time as a pregame walkthrough of our plays. I might as well take advantage.

The assistants will be taking charge of ours this week as I'll be in the stands taking notes the entire Titans game. I'll then run down afterward to the sideline.