View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 05:28 PM   #940
Raven
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Convince me

Start by rereading post 927, knowing Timmae was a wolf.
If you were a wolf would you be casting your teammates as slightly evil and too quiet and potentially draw suspicion to them, or would it be far more logical to cast them as good/neutral?

So this makes me lean Grover, cheeki, Autumn are all village. We also have to believe Shoveler is pretty much cleared now.

Leaving: EF, font, brit, narc, bug.

EF and font have been at each other's throats all game. Now that obviously doesn't eliminate them both as wolves, but makes it more likely that they are not aligned.

With Day 3 voting being so close (before I voted, EF didn't vote and Jackal switching)
EagleFan (5)-- The Jackal (815), fontisian (821), Grover (844), timmae (859), MrBug708 (870)
fontisian (5)-- cheekimonk (799), Autumn (806), Shoveler (807), narc, britrock

It's most likely that anyone a wolf would not be voting for EF if he was a wolf, because he himself has no Duke power.

So if EF is a wolf - font, grover and bug are not. Leaving narc and brit (since I already decided to favor with cheeki, Autumn, Shoveler). Plus why would timmae vote fellow wolf?

Now that leaves font as a wolf with Duke powers.
font as a wolf Hunter.
font as a villager.

if font was a wolf - narc and brit do not have to jump on the end and could have voted EF, allowing font to remain out of the running (or not force her to use Duke powers, if she has them).
If font had wolf duke powers, and was working with wolf Shoveler, then she could have used hers and allowed Shoveler to save his.

There's probably more that I am leaving out, but this obviously gets very convoluted when you consider all the Duke possibilities.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote