View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 02:11 PM   #55
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

And here's the grid of scores so far this season. Not lookign ahead to anything anymore

Our next game is away against Husky-1 who just tied 3-3 with Sénateurs-2. They have a record of 2-3-1 which is pretty similar to our 3-2-1 record. They have lost games against Éclaireurs-3 (4-3, Husky-2 (3-2) and Seigneurs-1 (8-3), three teams we have yet to play against. The only team we both played is Éclaireurs-1 which we both beat, us 1-0, them 5-2. Not too sure we can make much out of any of this.

Game is set for Sunday at 5:15p and interestingly enough, it'll be played on one of the few Olympic size rink in the area. This means a very wide surface and lots of room behind the nets. Not sure what impact it will have on our game though.

We have a practice session on full ice this coming Thursday. It's a rare full ice practice and I have invited the two affiliates that are healthy from Bantam A2, the goalie and the defender. Can't really invite the others I might want to sign as affiliates from A1 and A3 since both teams practice right before us on Thursday.

FM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grille2014-11-03 14-02-35.jpg (221.8 KB, 24 views)