View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 01:50 PM   #20284
sabotai
General Manager

So my brakes on my car started squeaking. Good timing as my car is due for an oil change and other routine maintenance. I go to the website to get the phone number of my usual place but it's not there anymore. Looks like they're trying to get people to just use their website now, so I do that (fine by me, I fucking hate talking on the phone for literally any reason)

I fill out the form to schedule an appointment and pick the option to have several things done. Oil change, top off fluids, brake check, tire rotation, etc. I go back and forth on including a comment about my breaks squeaking. I mean, it should be obvious that they are when they take a look, right? (Right? I'm clueless when it comes to cars but I'd imagine my brake pads, or at least one, will be obviously in need or replacing). But I add the comment "My brakes are squeaking"....then I delete it. Then I add in "My brakes occasionally squeak". Then I delete it...

Then I tell my neurotic mess of a brain to just add a comment about my brakes squeaking and hit the submit button already.

"Occasionally here my brakes squeaking" is the comment I left.

god damn it...
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote