View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:34 PM   #20
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Received back a message today for 2 items.

1 was a realtor that I had contacted on and off about one particular place. (The cafe noted above). He said he had other places and could discuss with me. I responded back that I might be interested in the cafe place still, but was there anything they could do for an allowance to upgrade the inside. He responds back pretty quickly so, maybe I'll have more leads. I know he is the realtor on alot of the strip malls in the area so, not real hopeful for anything to come of that, but it is worth the email traffic to ask.

The second was my insurance agent. I wanted to get a rough baseline for insurance (liability/property). Wasn't too horrible based on the figures I gave her. One thing I did not know for insurance was you can add endorsements which ranged from employee theft, robbery and business loss due to inability to open the store. (like it there was a power outage for a week). Did not think of those things so, something new.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote