View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #250
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
A couple links from PC Gamer-one on the number of concurrent Steam users playing Skyrim and another on some tweaks:

Skyrim reaches nearly 250,000 concurrent Steam users on day one, topples MW3 | PC Gamer

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim tweaks improve graphics, disable Vsync, change FOV and more | PC Gamer

I have found a character type I can be somewhat comfortable with in combat-a dual casting mage, so have made my way into the Golden Claw quest-where I am now stuck. I find myself at an apparent dead end in a large cavern with a waterfall running down one side, into a small stream of water that runs through an iron gate-I open the gate and there's a small tunnel, but no apparant way of going forward from there-anyone have a clue where I should go from here? (you can put it in spoilers if you want)

And I somehow missed the Embershard Mine-I was following the NPC down the road to Riverwood and paying attention to what he was saying rather than looking around too much.

If I remember correctly, somewhere around the gate is a lever to open it. I don't recall there being a puzzle to solve for it. It might be a handcuff looking mechanism. I just remember it was in a dark area so I finally had to use my torch to find it.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote