View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 06:01 AM   #178
hoopsguy
General Manager

The better team won this game, although UW showed more heart than I was giving them credit for early in the game.

We ended up with 10 penalties for 104 yards, and a ton of them were at critical junctions. The second half was certainly not 11 vs 11 football.
For other people running dynasties, have you managed to field teams that consistenly commit fewer penalties than your opponents? If so, I'm dying to know what you are doing to help that come to pass ...

QB play really picked up down the stretch. Overall our guys combined for 25-43 for 310 yards, 3 TDs and 0 INTs.

Brown finished with 25 carries for 172 yards and 2 TDs, but was outshone down the stretch by Gary Brewer.

Brewer had 10 catches for 141 yards and 2 TDs.

C Nick Moore had 5 krbs. I'm pretty confident he will be pulling down some end-of-season honors in at least the Pac 10.

SS Noland King led the team in tackles (7 solo, 1 assisted), had an interception and 2 passes defended. Plus one STF.

Great game, very happy to pick up the win. Hope our two primary QBs recuperate quickly ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote