View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 08:25 PM   #3626
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
We've gotten replies out of Mckerney and Commo, which is good. I'm still pretty torn. I've changed my mind several times here. I think I have to go with what seems the most obvious wolf. Commo has been pinging people's wolfdar for days. If we hadn't been distracted by two obvious wolves, or Mauboy's antics, or Bug, we would have strung him up a while ago, to be honest. I can't ignore the way he was clearly trying to save EF's butt, pushing the village to question Bug. And even more than that, just most of his posts gave me that gut sense. If one of you other guys is the wolf you've done a better job at hiding it.

vote commo_soldier

A fair argument. I get hung up at the whole "Why is McKerney still alive" phase. He role revealed on D2. He is still here. There just isn't any reason for that. Why would the wolves take hoops on N8 who was bound to draw votes just b/c, well, he is Hoops on D9/D10/D11. Why not take McKerney there? I can't get past that.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote