View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 12:52 PM   #471
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
font, if he is playing a game to set himself up as a wolf with you as his foil, then he chose well. You allowed the hypothetical wolf EF to jump on your ardent and unwavering pursuit of him by not sitting back and making the long play and seeing what information develops. You locked on him like a Patriot missile and kept hammering that nail over and over.

You made yourself look way over the top when we ALL know you have no information but your gut. Anyone who goes in on like that, we're not going to trust you. If EF has played up the victim role, it is because of your incessant attacks on him.

So I am not buying that he is a wolf. And that's pretty much your fault.
You can't be serious. Chief, do you have any idea how often I die night one? I sat back and didn't pursue timmae last game, even though I strongly suspected he was scum, and lo and behold, I was shot night one and he coasted to endgame. What a shock.

I cannot afford to let things slip by, and I'm glad I didn't here, when my pressure on EF is the reason he was forced to out himself as scum yesterDay.

You cannot seriously decide not to follow a good case because the person making it has too much conviction. That's insane.