View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 12:54 PM   #29
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Of course the gym leader isn’t there she’s at the lighthouse. I head out.

Hello Nessa! We talk, and she heads to the Stadium. While here I explore some more.

Gym challenge time!

I have my starter Punch Monkey in front for the Gym. A water gym should be easy for a grass starter.

I arrive. These gym challenges remind me of the Legends of the hidden Temple kid’s show.

I have to pass waterfalls and such and turn some off to advance.

Trainer #1 – Julia – Punch vs Tympole. A Razor leaf ends it’s dreams. 4032 in cold hard cash.

Got past the first slate of waterfalls.

Trainer #2 – Heather – PM vs Krabby. OHKO. Fearcoon levels. I leave out for Corphish. Another Leaf OHKOs. 3840 in cash

Trainer #3 – Lynn – PM vs Remoraid. OHKO. Chewtle arrives. OHKO again. Croakers levels. 4032

Mission finished!

Water Battle Begins!

Battle #1 – Punch Monkey vs Goldeen. Razor Leaf. Protect, nope. Again! I take a small horn attack first, One hit KO. Down.

Battle #2 – Punch vs Arrokoda. Razor once more. One hit ko first. PM levels.

Battle #3 – Punch vs Drednaw. With grass I am super good here (Rock/Water are both weak to grass) . I make no charges to their Dynamaxed huge Pokemon. Razor Leaf! It uses Max overcharge. I am dropped to half of my life, but him more. Again! Drednaw falls!

We have won! Hint and Croakers levels

7680 cash. I got the Water Badge.

And TM36 Whirlpool

The Fire Gym is next.

The 11k I spent has almost paid for itself already as you can see. (I got an additional 2k, 2k, 1.9k, and 3.7k from those four battles). I get healed and then head to dinner and the party tossed by the Chairman

Hello Sonia! I get a bunch of plot about the vault in Hammerlocke and the Dynamax problem. After, Sonia gives me TM79 Retaliate.

Hello Hop!

The Fire gym leader is in the Galar Mines apparently.

At the PC Pokemart I can now buy a few more things. I grab 10 Great balls

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote