View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 04:56 PM   #32
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I rest at the Pokemon Center. I swap Rockzilla into the front spot and then move around a

I head to the hotel. Hello Marine! We fight!

Team Yell are cheering her on from the sidelines.

Rockzilla vs Croagunk. Flame Charge. Hits. Revenge back and that’s nasty. I use it again and KO croagunk. They send out Scraggy and I send out my bird. Okay Parliament, let’s do it to it. Pluck! Super effective. Headbutt back. Again! My foe uses a super pot to full heal prior to the smashery. Again! KOd. Punch Monkey levels. I don’t know what this “Morpeko” is that’s about to arrive, but the first two were Fight, so I leave my bird. It’s another Pikachu looking Pokemon. Pluck! Not very effective, it Thunder Shocks me badly. It morphes into a dark looking Pikachu. Did that change forms? Pluck still wasn’t a big hit. Another Thunder shock arrives. Back to happy Pika. Power Trip? Also not very effective. Another Shock. Almost dead. Well let’s go dow swinging. Pluck. I drop it badly, but I’m not long for the awakening world. Croakers, go! Acid. It Bites. Ko. Croakers gains a level. 6240 in cash.

We head to bed. In the morning, Marnie is there. She hands me a league card and some burn heals.

For the gym, my intended sweeper for this gym is the fire/rock Rockzilla that has the rock attack and is very hard for fire to crack.

I bike over. Hop is coming out with his badge already. I head in.

Let’s do it!

I have to catch Pokemon for the gym challenge.

I encounter a Vulpix. I take out the competition so I can solo the Vulpix. Can I snag it? Yup! Fear levels.

I run into a Sizzilipede. Once again I take out the competition. I have not run into this before. I want to capture it. I lose Fearcoon but I do manage to snag it!

Meet “Firebug”

Level by Hint

I revive Fearcoon. I send out Fearcoon after Parl dies against a Litwick.

We clear the mission. Now the fun really begins!

I revive Parliament. Ready?

Gym Match #3 vs Kabu

Battle #1 – Rockzilla vs Ninetales. Smack Down! Super effective, after I take a minor fire attack. Again! Ember? Nope. Smack down and deeply red. Once more! They use Fire Spin, little damage but we’ll take a little each time. KO. Rock levels.

Battle #2 – Rockzilla vs Arcanine – Smack Down! Bite on me. It takes around 30% of his health. Again! I am flinched from his Bite. Again! Bite and Smack Down. Again! KO!

Battle #3 – Parliament vs Centiskorch. It sounds like the updated fire/bug. He’d wounded from many hits, time to rest him. I choose to DynamMax Airstream. He does the same! Two giants. Mine is first, super effective. He uses a max flame attack and drops me to red. AGAIN! Ko.

Nice!

Level for Croakers; 8640 for me

I won the Fire Badge! And TM38 Will o Wisp

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote