View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 04:40 PM   #40
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hello Sonia!

More plot, yadda yadda. We hear an explosion near the ruins!

I run over to check it out.

I see Bede and her Pokémon trying to destroy the wall and bring down the ruins n order to grab wishing stars. We fight her. Parliament vs Duosion. Drill Peck. Light Screen from him. Again. KO. For her Gotherita, I dispatch Fearcoon. Night Slash. Deep hit. Fake Tears used on me. I use it again. KO. Peepers levels. Next is somethings I don’t recall name Hattrem. Is it the Elephant steel? I send out Rockzilla in case it is. Nope, it’s the evolved Hatenna. Ancient Power. Psybeam used on me. Light Screen wears off. I should have used that turn to tar it. Tar Shot. Psybeam. Incinerate. Now we go first. One hit ko. I like it! Levels by Rocks and Punches. I give Punches Uproar. It replaces Slam. Next is Ponyta. I send out Peepers. Let’s get in our first battle! Fake out. Works first, forces a flinch. Next False Surrender. It uses Fairy Wind. Super effective. Mine drops her, and We win! 8400 in cash

After I win, the chairman and his staff arrive on the scene. The chairman’s Pokeman was taken and used for the site’s destruction. The chair expresses his disappointment and removes his endorsement of Bede’s challenge. Bede was orphaned and adopted by the chair. I suspect a dark turn in the future for Bede.

The wall was damaged and cracks open after they leave, revealing paints, statues, etc.

I heal at the PC.

Party:

Punch Monkey – Level 38
Parliament – 37
Rockzilla - 38
Fearcoon - 36
Croakers – 35
Peepers – 33

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote